Bashelorette will provide Advertiser 12 months of online advertising services in one city section of the website for a one time fee of $99 or Bashelorette will provide Advertiser 24 months of online advertising services in one city section of the website for a one time fee of $150. Premium listings will be displayed in one city only per annual fee of either $99 or $150for 2 years. Additional listings may be purchased in more than one city for $99 for 12 months or $150 for 24 months. Once Bashelorette receives all required information and payment in full, premium listings will be published on the website within 7 business days. This Advertising Order is subject to the Terms and Conditions listed below.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting advertising listing information to Bashelorette,LLC, Advertiser (you), its agents, successors and assigns, agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by, and to comply with, these Terms and Conditions. All such guidelines and rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms and Conditions, and shall govern the online advertising listing order (the “Advertising Order”), superseding all terms therein except for those relating to advertisement scheduling and pricing.
Conditions and Restrictions on Use
All Advertising Orders are subject to acceptance by Bashelorette, LLC. Bashelorette, LLC reserves the right to refuse or cancel any Advertising Order, without cause, at any time. The Standard Terms and Advertising Order shall be collectively known as the “Agreement.” Advertiser and its agency (if applicable) shall be jointly and severally responsible under this Agreement.
1. Term of Agreement. The term of this Agreement commences on the Placement Start Date set forth by the Advertising Order and terminates Placement End Date.
2. Terms of Payment. The Advertiser must submit to Bashelorette, LLC, payment in full for the premium listing in order to build and publish the listing. In the event of any failure by Advertiser to make timely payment, the Advertising Order will be suspended until payment is received and the Advertiser will be responsible for all reasonable expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred by Bashelorette, LLC in collecting such amounts. All payment amounts in this Agreement are in U.S. dollars, and are exclusive of any applicable taxes and shall be made free and clear of, without reduction for, (and Advertisers shall be responsible for and shall indemnify Bashelorette, LLC against) any applicable U.S. and foreign, state, and local taxes; value-added or sales taxes; withholding taxes, duties or levies and assessments, howsoever designated or computed, pertaining to the payments under this Agreement (excluding taxes based upon the net income of Bashelorette, LLC). Participant shall promptly furnish Bashelorette, LLC with tax receipts evidencing the payment of any taxes referred to in the preceding sentence. Bashelorette, LLC and Participant shall cooperate with each other in minimizing any applicable tax and in obtaining any exemption from or reduced rate of tax available under any applicable law or tax treaty.
3. Positioning. Except as otherwise expressly provided in the Advertising Order, positioning of advertisements within the Bashelorette, LLC web site or on any page is at the sole discretion of Bashelorette, LLC.
4. Renewal. Except as expressly set forth in the Advertising Order, any renewal of the Advertising Order and acceptance of any additional advertising order shall be at the sole discretion of Bashelorette, LLC. Pricing for any renewal period is subject to frequent change by and is solely at the discretion of Bashelorette, LLC.
5. No Assignment or Resale of Ad Space. Advertiser may not resell, assign, or transfer any of its rights hereunder. Any attempt by Advertiser to resell, assign or transfer such rights shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this Agreement, without liability to Bashelorette, LLC.
6. Provision of Advertising Materials. (a) Advertiser will provide all materials for the advertisement in accordance with the policies of Bashelorette, LLC, in effect at the time, including without limitation the manner of transmission to Bashelorette, LLC and the lead-time prior to publication of the advertisement. Bashelorette, LLC shall not be required to publish any advertisement that is not received in accordance with such. All changes to advertisement placements must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org and are limited to three revision per every 12 months. Advertiser hereby grants to Bashelorette, LLC a nonexclusive, worldwide, fully paid license to use, perform, reproduce, display, transmit, and distribute the advertisement and all contents therein in accordance herewith. (b) If Advertiser uses third parties to serve the advertisement hereunder (“Third Parties”), Advertiser shall be responsible for such Third Parties complying with the terms of this Agreement.
7. Statistics. Unless specified in the Advertising Order, Bashelorette, LLC makes no guarantee with respect to usage statistics or levels of impressions or click-throughs for any advertisement.
8. Right to Reject Advertisement. All contents of advertisements (including those served by Third Parties) are subject to the approval of Bashelorette, LLC. Bashelorette, LLC reserves the right to reject or cancel any advertisement, Advertising Order, URL link, space reservation or position commitment, at any time, for any reason whatsoever (including belief by Bashelorette, LLC that any placement thereof may degrade the graphic quality of the Bashelorette, LLC website or may subject Bashelorette, LLC to criminal or civil liability).
9. No Warranty. Bashelorette, LLC MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO ANY MATTER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ADVERTISING AND OTHER SERVICES, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS THE WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, AND FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
10. Limitations of Liability. In the event that Bashelorette, LLC fails to publish an advertisement in accordance with the schedule provided in the Advertising Order, or in the event that Bashelorette, LLC fails to deliver the full time period of the Advertising Order (if any), or in the event of any other failure, technical or otherwise of such advertisement to appear as provided in the Advertising Order, the sole liability of Bashelorette, LLC and exclusive remedy of Advertiser shall be limited to placement of the advertisement at a later time in a comparable position until the total advertising time is delivered. In no event shall Bashelorette, LLC be liable for any act or omission, or any event directly or indirectly resulting from any act or omission, of Third Parties (if any). IN NO EVENT SHALL Bashelorette, LLC BE LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, LOST PROFITS, INDIRECT OR OTHER DAMAGES, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF Bashelorette, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING ANY FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. Bashelorette’s AGGREGATE LIABILITY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY CLAIM IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT RECEIVED BY Bashelorette FROM ADVERTISER FOR THE ADVERTISING ORDER GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. Without limiting the foregoing, Bashelorette, LLC shall have no liability for any failure or delay resulting from any governmental action, fire, flood, insurrection, earthquake, power failure, riot, explosion, embargo, strikes whether legal or illegal, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slowdown, or any other condition affecting production or delivery in any manner beyond the control of Bashelorette, LLC. Advertiser acknowledges that Bashelorette, LLC has entered into this Agreement in reliance upon the limitations of liability set forth herein and that the same is an essential basis of the bargain between the parties.
11. Advertiser’s Representations; Indemnification. Advertiser represents and warrants to Bashelorette, LLC, and Third Parties (if any), that Advertiser holds all necessary rights to permit the use of the advertisement by Bashelorette, LLC for the purpose of this Agreement; and that the use, reproduction, distribution, transmission or display of advertisement, any data regarding users, and any material to which users can link, or any products or services made available to users, through the advertisement will not (a) violate any criminal laws or any rights of any third parties or (b) contain any material that is unlawful or otherwise objectionable, including without limitation any material that encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable law. Advertiser agrees to indemnify, defend and hold Bashelorette, LLC and Third Parties (if any) harmless from and against any and all liability, loss, damages, claims or causes of action, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to (i) breach of any of the foregoing representations and warranties, or (ii) any third-party claim arising from use of or access to the advertisement under this Agreement or any material to which users can link, or any products or services made available to users, through the advertisement under this Agreement.
12. Cancellations. Except as otherwise provided in the Advertising Order, the Advertising Order is non-cancelable by Advertiser. If Advertiser cancels the Advertising Order, in whole or in part, Advertiser agrees to pay the full amount detailed in the Advertising Order and any additional early cancellation charges.
13. Construction. No term or condition other than those set forth in the Standard Terms or in the Advertising Order relating to advertisement scheduling and pricing shall be binding on Bashelorette, LLC unless in a writing signed by duly authorized representatives of the parties. In the event of any inconsistency between the Advertising Order and the Standard Terms, the Standard Terms shall control. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties concerning the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior and contemporaneous agreements and communications, whether oral or written, between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and all past courses of dealing or industry custom. The terms and conditions hereof shall prevail exclusively over any written instrument submitted by Advertiser, including Advertiser’s Advertising Order, and Advertiser hereby disclaims any terms therein, except for terms therein relating to advertisement scheduling and pricing.
14. Confidentiality. “Confidential Information” shall mean (i) advertisements, prior to publication; (ii) the Advertising Order and any Bashelorette, LLC statistics that shall be deemed Bashelorette, LLC Confidential Information; and/or (iii) any information designated in writing, or identified orally at time of disclosure, by the disclosing party as “confidential” or “proprietary.” During the term of this Agreement, and for a period of two years following this term, neither party will use or disclose any Confidential Information of the other party except as specifically contemplated herein. The foregoing restriction does not apply to information that: (i) has been independently developed by the receiving party without access to the other party’s Confidential Information; (ii) has become publicly known through no breach of this Section 14 by the receiving party; (iii) has been rightfully received from a third party authorized to make such disclosure; (iv) has been approved for release in writing by the disclosing party; or (v) is required to be disclosed by a competent legal or governmental authority.
15. Termination; Effect of Termination. In the event of a material breach by Advertiser, Bashelorette, LLC may terminate this Agreement immediately without notice or cure period, without liability to Bashelorette, LLC. In the event of any termination, Advertiser will not be required to pay future scheduled monthly payments (if Advertiser is on a monthly payment plan). If Advertiser has prepaid for an annual listing, Bashelorette, LLC will refund advertiser the amount equivalent to the number of months remaining, at a pro-rated amount. If the parties contemplate any provision to survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement, such provision shall survive such termination or expiration. At the request of the disclosing party, the receiving party shall return all of the disclosing party’s Confidential Information to the disclosing party.
16. Miscellaneous. This Agreement: (i) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Maryland, without giving effect to principles of conflicts of law; and (ii) will not be governed by the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. This Agreement may be amended only by a writing executed by a duly authorized representative of each party. Advertiser shall make no public announcement regarding the existence or content of the Advertising Order without prior written approval of Bashelorette, LLC, which approval shall not be unreasonably withheld. Any dispute hereunder will be negotiated in good faith between the parties within 45 days commencing upon written notice from one party to the other. Any notices under this Agreement shall be sent to the addresses set forth in the Advertising Order (or in a separate writing) by facsimile or nationally recognized express delivery service and deemed given upon receipt. The waiver of any breach or default of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach or default, and will not act to amend or negate the rights of the waiving party. If any provision contained in this Agreement is determined to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable in any respect under any applicable law, then such provision will be severed and replaced with a new provision that most closely reflects the original intention of the parties, and the remaining provisions of this Agreement will remain in full force and effect.
17. Advertising Changes. Annual advertisers are permitted up to 3 edits per year or every 12 months. Edits include: copy, imagery, or link update requests. If advertisers request more than three changes to their annual advertisement, hourly charges of $75 apply. Payment must be made two weeks prior to update request, and must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
18. Advertising Designs: Monthly advertisers (leaderboard, box and feature advertisements) on Bashelorette pay for one advertising design in the price of the monthly ad. Bashelorette will send a brief questionnaire to clarify design preferences of monthly advertisers. Advertising design will not start until a. payment is received for monthly advertisement AND b. Bashelorette has received design questionnaire from advertiser AND c. Bashelorette has received all requested materials such as logos and hyperlinks from advertiser. If monthly advertiser wishes additional design rounds, Bashelorette will provide them at a rate of $100 per hour. Monthly advertisers are not permitted to submit their own designs.
Any claim arising out of or in any way related to this agreement is limited to the full value of this Agreement/Advertising Order